Changelist for CNMS v1.x
v1.7.14 b180608 (Current)
Date Released : 8 June 2018
- Fix: flash firmware doesn't clean all config.
- Fix: reconnect cause wrong IP after reset / reboot / flash firmware.
- Fix: reset doesn't clean all config.
- Fix: flash firmware on individual AP doesn't work.
- Fix: scan wifi and join doesn't have effect.
- Feat: allow to enable/disable TDMA parameter.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fix: DHCP have no effect until restart network manually.
- Fix: blank screen when apply config.
- UI: add remark for Minimum Station RSSI field that it only for QSDK v2.x.
- Fix: unable to select AP in batch flash.
- Fix: unable to add/delete VAP (need API v1.0.0-180517).
- Fix: live update is enabled by default.
- Fix: do not allow to batch flash APs of different models.
- UI: add tooltip to explain why cannot select AP to batch flash.
- Fix: regression with source code protection in v1.7.7 cause the app to crash when open the preference pane.
- Fix: app hang when open Switch page.
Date Released : 19 April 2018
- Fix: use explicit channel when choose 80+80 profile.
- Fix: failed to install API via SSH on 428 and 864.
- AP with outdated API now have a gray label.
- Fix: support all wireless profiles as OpenWRT.
- Notes: have a issue with 428 and 864.
- Fix: failed to install API because ipk file is too big.
- Fix: incorrect Enable DHCP checkbox state.
- Feat: allow to select and remove multiple devices.
Date Released : 28 March 2018
- feat: force to upgrade API in order to configure AP.
- feat: force to reconnect when accessing to offline AP.
- fix: wrong SSH credential cause API installation failed silently.
- fix: WPS button show timed-out even though AP has been connected.
- fix: better handle cases when IP address changed after applying config.
- feat: support to login with empty password.
- fix: better app responsiveness when picking firmware file.
- fix: crash when configuring disabled radio.
- fix: memory leak on some rare cases.
v1.6.0 b170926 (Beta)
Date Released : 26 September 2017
- fix: login do nothing if the credential doesn't changed.
- wifi: remove mesh support.
- wifi: remove signal/chains, noise on client list.
- fix: missing ip/mac on dashboard.
- fix: batch flash firmware UI crashed.
Date Released : 13 September 2017
- feat: allow to change application name in OEM module.
- feat: support OpenWrt VLAN.
- enhance: install API without chosing AP architecture.
- enhance: correct API installation error.
- enhance: support to install API on AP with disabled root account.
- fix: API install show failed after cancel SSH login.
- fix: reload all info from AP after upgrade API.
- fix: MAC filter doesn't change.
Note: CNMS v1.4.0 onward is only compatible with QSDK v2.4.19 b170614 and QSDK v3.0.9 b170614 onward.
Date Released : 28 July 2017
- Added feature: support WiFi SON
- Added feature: support to update API from CNMS
Note: CNMS v1.3.0 is only compatible with QSDK v2.4.19 b170614 and QSDK v3.0.9 b170614 onward.
Date Released : 15 June 2017
- Added: support VHT80+80 spectrum bandwidth
- Added: add batch flash firmware feature
- Added: add google maps features
- Fixed: failed to scan some APs if host machine has multiple NICs on the same network
- Fixed: transmit power only show MAX if antenna gain is empty
- Fixed: more reliable batch reboot
- Fixed: endless loading after apply config
- Fixed: after change wifi settings, no immediate show change in wifi page
- Fixed: ACK timeout missing in radio information
- Added: [UI]separate 2G/5G clients
Date Released : 22 May 2017
- Added: reboot multiple APs.
- Added: OEM activation.
- Added: support for OEM module.
- Added: network topology.
- Fixed: lease time in DHCP - clear input but go back to 2m.
- Fixed: empty network setting in wifi1.
- Fixed: no changes after changed ip address.
- Fixed: disconnected if user change to static IP address.
- Fixed: block UI while reboot/reset/restore/flash.
- Fixed: flash firmware always wipe all configs.
- Fixed: form show old config after applied successfully.
- Fixed: cannot disable mesh network.
Network topology feature is experiment and have some limitations:
- only support direct wireless connect between APs.
- doesn't detect which AP the CNMS is connecting to.
- doesn't detect which AP is the internet gateway.
- doesn't detect internet speed for specific AP.
Known bug: number of client in network topology is always 0.
Date Released : 13 Apr 2017
- Added: support PPPoE.
Date Released : 06 Apr 2017
- Added: [wifi]support to scan/join wifi.
- Added: [wifi]support ACS scan.
- Added: [wifi]allow to change dynamic channel selection on AP mode.
- Added: [dhcp]support static leases.
- Added: [mesh]support mesh network.
- Added: [vlan]support vlan.
- Added: [diagnostics]add diagnostics page.
- Added: [wifi]correct max tx power.
- Added: [wifi]fix enable/disable wifi network.
- Added: [system]allow to change admin password.
Date Released : 14 Mar 2017
- Added: support uconfig.
- Added: openwrt BB SSH settings.
- Added: [system]allow to flash image larger than 10MB.
- Fixed: incorrect tx power limit.
- Fixed: correct wireless network after assigned to wan.
- Fixed: empty confirm message when perform factory reset.
- Fixed: correct LAN ifname after set WAN ifname.
- Fixed: wrong wifi mode when enable wds.
- Fixed: cannot choose transmit power in drop-down list.
- Fixed: no 80mhz option for 11ac.
- Fixed: data rate cannot update in LuCI but changed in code 'man rate'.
- Fixed: failed to backup.
- Fixed: mac filter always missing dot after refresh page.
- Fixed: DHCP is already enable but CNMS show dhcp unchecked.
- Fixed: cannot set auto mode cipcher in wireless security.
Date Released : 20 Feb 2017
- Added: [firewall]basic firewall settings.
- Added: [wifi]MAC filter options.
- Added: [network]config WAN port.
- Added: [network]add/delete VAP.
- Added: [network]DHCP settings.
- Added: [network]add custom DNS field.
- Added: [UI]show status indicator at dashboard.
- Added: [system]add ssh/telnet config.
- Added: [network]Whole Home Coverage settings.
- Added: [network]QoS settings.
- Added: [network]SNMP config.
- Added: [network]LEDs config.