CNMS:Dashboard/Multiple AP Reboot
In the list of device, tick on checkbox beside AP you will see a "Reboot" button. We can select more than one AP to perform multiple AP reboot at once.
Steps to do multiple AP reboot:
- Tick the checkbox to select the to-be-rebooted APs.
- Click on Reboot button
- In the prompt window, click Yes to confirm the reboot action. Otherwise, choose No.
- When the device is rebooting, the status will show "Rebooting".
- Wait for few minutes for the reboot process completed. The status might change to Offline in between.
- Once the AP done rebooted, the status of device would turn to Online and green.
Notes:Make sure the latest version of CNMS and firmware is used.
Back to CNMS.