From Compex Wiki
Clicking on Dashboard ➤ Upgrade API on the left side menu of the Dashboard.
Steps to perform API upgrade:
- You will see out-dated devices that need to have API upgraded.
- Click 'Upgrade API' tab.
- Every board will have existing API version, shown under 'API Version' column.
- Select the board for upgrading API by ticking checkbox.
- Click 'Upgrade API' button.
- Key in the corresponding firmware root password and click 'INSTALL API'.
- Wait for a while for the API upgrade process to complete.
- Once the API has been upgraded, the API version will change to the latest one and status will show 'update-to-date'.
Notes: Make sure the latest version of CNMS and firmware is used.
Back to CNMS.