Manual:CompexWRT Changelog/QSDK v2.x
For all CompexWRT Downloads: Link
Changelist for QSDK v2.x
Boards supported: WPJ342-A, WPJ344-A, WPJ531-A, WPJ558-A.
Date Released : 30 November 2017
- Fix EAP-TLS.
- Add HTTPS support.
Date Released : 27 October 2017
- QCA patch for Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK), breaking WPA2 by forcing nonce reuse.
- Fix LED1 is always off for WPJ531.
- Known bug: root password not working.
Date Released : 11 April 2017
- [qca-wifi] Workaround to fix 11ac station cannot connect to 11ac AP Super Channel 4960 channel
- [qca-wifi] Support HT40 in Super Channel 4920 and 4980 channels, no VHT80 for 4920-4980 as it does not work
- [qca-wifi] add channels 5480 and 5720 to Czech country code, add channel range 5420 to 5720 to Super channels
- [rpc] support vlan settings
- [rpc] support network diagnostics
- [rpc] ability to change password
- [rpc] support kosong firmware
- [luci] fix: unable to access luci after change admin password
Date Released : 6 January 2017
- Fixed: VLAN priority and web access bugs
- For WPJ563-A only: b170119 is the first firmware for WPJ563-A. This firmware has the same features set as current WPJ558-A or WPJ344-A.
- For WPJ344-A only: b170208 is the fix for the 3.3V USB. USB VCC default is set to 5V by setting GPIO13 as output value 1.
- If 802.11ac wireless card is used, the temperature switch feature may set the output back to 3.3V if the card is very hot. To disable the temp switch feature, run:
- uci set wireless.wifi1.tempswitch=0
- uci commit wireless
Date Released : 21 December 2016
- LuCI: allow to restrict web access by network interface
- LuCI: allow to set VLAN priority
- Fixed: redirect after changing web protocol/port
- Added: allow to override router model name
Date Released : 28 September 2016
- config: enable json-rpc2 by default (for APc2)
- luci: cpxoeminfo: encrypt cpxoeminfo key
- luci: mesh: fix Mesh Wireless Gateway isn't up
- luci: fix rssi status always show 50%
- luci: apc2: allow upload/flash firmware
- luci: apc: fix toggle wifi issue
- qcawifi.sh: fix macfiltering issue
- qsdk: vlan: fix network_fixup conflict vlan
- qcawifi.sh: fix tempswitch missing threshold issue
- set tx stats enable by default
- fix macfiltering can't use remove button to remove mac
- remember maclist if macfiltering is disabled
Date Released : 1 July 2016
For WPJ342-A: wpj342a-v2.3.3-b160701-16M.img: This firmware can support WLE200 Series ONLY.
For WPJ344-A: wpj344a-v2.3.3-b160701-16M.img: This firmware can support WLE900 Series, WLE600 Series, WLE350 Series, and WLE200 Series.
For WPJ531-A: wpj531a-v2.3.3-b160701-16M.img: This firmware can support WLE600 Series, WLE200 Series.
For WPJ558-A: wpj558a-v2.3.3-b160701-16M.img: This firmware can support WLE900 Series, WLE600 Series, WLE350 Series, and WLE200 Series.
- Fix factory reset sometimes doesn't work.
Date Released : 21 June 2016
- Support more 5/10 MHz channels, tested on certain channels range with WLE200NX, WPJ342, and WPJ531.
- Change US U-NII-1 Max TX power from 17dBm to 30dBm.
- luci: Add HT40 auto channel to automatically select above or below extension channel.
- luci: Fix file upload functions not working properly.
- luci: Support ACS background scan, allow wifi to automatically scan after an interval and switch to better channel.
- luci: Trigger cpxmeshrecover with wifi changes when mesh is enabled.
- luci: Fix switching quarter_half country bugs.
- qos-scripts: Enable qos for uplink only.
- config: luci: Enable iputils-traceroute6.
Date Released : 6 June 2016
- Provide first and second radio MAC address in production information.
- Support more themes.
- Fix firmware upgrade loses logo bug.
- Fix 558 onboard throughput issue.
Date Released : 6 May 2016
- [cpxoeminfo] allow to hide OEM tab in the navigation.
- [vlan] use openwrt VLAN setting style.
- [autoreboot] Fix autoreboot bug when select reboot by hours.
Date Released : 2 Apr 2016
- Added auto reboot feature
Date Released : 29 Mar 2016
- [network] Set no interface for WAN
- [luci] Simpler Mesh Configuration
- [cpxoeminfo] reduce the chance factory reset error
Date Released : 9 Mar 2016
- Fully support 4.9 Channels with 20MHz channel spectrum width in Super Channel
- Create WAN interface on eth1
- Fix alignment buzzer stops working
- Reduce fw size and disable unused applications
- APC can't change radio setting, will be fixed in the next release.
- 5/10 MHz channel bandwidth is only working with WLE200 in 5G band.
- VLAN web configuration is not working, will be fixed in the next release.