Manual:CompexWRT Changelog/QSDK v3.x
For all CompexWRT Downloads: Link
Changelist for QSDK v3.x
Boards supported: WPJ531-A, WPJ558-A, WPJ563-A.
Note: Upon upgrade, please uncheck “keep setting” option when flashing firmware between v1.x, v2.x, 3.1.0 & below, and 3.1.1 & above.
Date Released : 10 May 2018
- Fix IP change issues.
- Support Huawei LTE modem.
- Fix initramfs problem.
- Use actual noise floor instead of fixed -95.
Date Released : 4 December 2017
- Test firmware with USB LTE and SIM card info in production info.txt.
Date Released : 25 October 2017
- QCA patch for Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK), breaking WPA2 by forcing nonce reuse.
- Fix LED1 is always off for WPJ531.
Date Released : 15 August 2017
- Fix: remove default cpx vlan package
Date Released : 4 August 2017
For the web upgrade method, "keep setting" must have to be unchecked in the luCI in order to update from an older version to this v3.1.1.
- Enable OpenWRT ethernet Driver
- Enable to add new network interface
- Remove VLANs tab from UI
Date Released : 13 April 2017
- QCA 10.4 wireless driver from SPF4.0CS
- Test firmware with 10.4 wireless driver, support new generations of 11ac cards
- [qca-wifi] fix scanlist shows non-selected adjacent channels in 2g
- [qca-wifi] add support for station scan list
- [qca-wifi] add auto ack support
- [qca-wifi] add transmit ccq (client connection quality) info
- [qca-wifi] fix wrong tx rate in station info if manual rate setting is used
- [luci] add support for APc2 v1.1.0